Followers

Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday 10 November 2012

exciting times ahead...




So being part of the Stampin' Up is always something that is exciting - even if it is just down to the fantastic offers that we are given every month or getting together as part of our team to have training or just a get together...

The Stampin' Up! Convention has just taken place in Germany in the last couple of weeks and the announcement at the closing ceremony was not only that the Convention next year would be held her in the UK but in non other than MANCHESTER!


here is a picture of the Manchester Exhibition Centre - where the convention will be held...

I cannot tell you how excited I am for this - not only will this mean that I will be able to go as travelling costs will be greatly reduced, but I will be able to show off the beautiful city that I live so close to nd share it with so many crafting friends...

If you would like to join my team or have any questions about signing as a demonstrator please email me 

debbitaylor76@googlemail.com

It is now fantastic value to join the Stampin' Up! family with the starter kit only costing 
£99
and you can pick whatever you want...

Interested?? Let me know!

Look forward to hearing from you!

Check back tomorrow and I will share with you a card using the ornament bundle!

Happy Crafting
Debbi x 



No comments:

Post a Comment