Followers

Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday 12 May 2013


Hello!
Today I am sharing with you a card that I have made for friends that recently got married...
The artisan embellishment is perfect for such a card and there are so many lovely elements that I cannot wait to use!

So for my card I decided that I would use the beautiful lace as the focal point for the card and the heart shaped doily, I added the ticket sentiment and I used some of the silver glitter paper for the mat layer... placed on whisper white. Around the edge of the card I added some dazzling details for that extra sparkle


A close up of the centre of the card


A close up of the edge of the card...
and all the different layers

I hope you like my card and thanks for looking as always your comments are appreciated! Welcome to my new followers too - nice to see you x

HAPPY CRAFTING
hugs
Debbi x

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Debbi!
    Great to see you again yesterday and nice to catch up with everyone.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Debbi, as always. Love the beautiful lace.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card Debbie, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful and elegant card.

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete