Followers

Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday 19 February 2014

Good Morning!
This morning I am excited to announce I have been asked to join the JB crafting DT

JB CRAFTING SUPPLIES

JB CRAFTING SUPPPLIES SHOP

Today I am sharing with you a project I have created using a new digi image designed by the very talented ADELE BRADWELL

It is a nautical theme and although I haven't used it there is a great background paper that co-ordinates with the image




Due to a severe lack of printer ink I was unable to use the background...
This will be rectified soon! LOL
Isn't that always the way - when you have something great to print it runs out!

So here is what I have created...


I have created a background that I have hand stamped on designer paper 
The paper is from the wellington range - I just love that bear and all the accessories!
I have stamped in blue from a stampin up set a compass and an anchor
I have then added a silver charm 
I have thenn added random blue gems to the background


A close up of the sentiment 


The image
I have coloured her in promarkers 
The detail on the anchor was added using one of the metallic ones


A close up of the background

I hope that you like what I have created for you 
and thank you for taking the time to look

As always your comments are appreciated 
and welcome to my new followers! Nice to have you here

Have a lovely day 
HAPPY CRAFTING
hugs
Debbi x 



2 comments:

  1. Great card Debbi - love your "handmade" DP!!!! Congratulations on your new DT post.
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. love, love love this hun xxx

    ReplyDelete