Followers

Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday 4 February 2014

LOTV ballet

Hello!


Today I am sharng with you a card that I made for a friends birthday... I have used a LOTV stamp and coloured her with my stampin markers
adding the colour with my blender pen to the darker areas (I love the effect this creates!) 



I have added two layers of DSP from my stash to a craft card blank
Complimenting the colours that I have coloured the image in...

I have added ribbon detail to the top of the image and added a neautral button to this and 3 card candi to the opposing side


The sentiment is stamped in the same colour I have coloured the image in and added to the left hand side of the card

I hope you like my card and thank you for looking - I appreciate the time that you have taken to view my work and the comments that you make!

happy crafting
hugs
Debbi x 

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Debbi, I love the cute image!

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Debbi and cute image. Your colouring is great. I'm a new follower so call over and follow me. Kay. XX

    ReplyDelete