Followers

Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday 8 February 2014

LOTV - football

Hello!

My youngest son was invited to a party a couple of weeks ago for his school friend 
He asked me to make a football card for him as he was a City fan
Aidan is a United fan and they discuss football at school!



I chose to use the LOTV stamp which has remained uninked for nearly a year... Why do we buy so much stash and never touch it LOL

I have coloured the image with my markers and a blender pen and Aidan was pleased with the colour of the shirt! 
Can you tell that he was hovering near me as I made the card! hehe

I have used some papers from the forever friends paper stack - I have had these about 4 years at least!  The mat layers for placed on the card blank are grey and blue - matching the markers I have used colouring the image. I have added a glittery 5 to the top right of the card - Aidan loves his sparkle! and stamped the sentiment in the bottom right...


I hope you like the card and thank you for looking - as always your comments are appreciated and welcome to the new followers that have joined me this week!
Have a lovely weekend 
HAPPY CRAFTING
hugs
Debbi x 

10 comments:

  1. So sweet Debbi. Love this stamp. At least the boys can discuss the thorny topic of footy in a divided city without falling out. My kids are Wednesday fans 'cos I'm Sheff United as my Dad was Wednesday! I have a Liverpool SoniL who must be v v v v happy this afternoon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! Not a footie fan myself, but love your choice of stamp.
    Hugz, Jan xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous, I am sure the little boy will love it
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet card. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great footie card and really cute stamp - lovely colouring.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fabulous card for a young boy, love thte cute LOTV stamp.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card hun love the soft colouring it s delicious - have a great day x

    ReplyDelete
  8. My Grandson loves city, fantastic card hun, I am sure your son's friend loves this card xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I glad you got round to using your stamp, the card is fabulous xxx

    ReplyDelete