Followers

Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday 31 October 2014

Karleigh Sue Inspiration

Hello




















This afternoon I am sharing with you my inspiration make for Karleigh Sue I am using the image
I Heart Fall
available from Karleigh Sue's Etsy Shop

Why not join in on the challenge blog the challenge this time is Halloween
Challenge Blog




















I have coloured my image with polychromos and sansador. I love the effect that is created with them and how you can add deoth to the colours you are using
I have coloured the leaves in a couple of colours each and blended the colour with a blending



I have used DSP and co-ordinting card to decorate the tag and added gems to add some sparkle
I have also added ribbon and lace to the top of the tag and used twine to tie this

I hope you like my tag and thanks for taking the time to look at my blog today
I look forward to seeing your makes in the challenge!
Happy Crafting
hugs
Debbi

No comments:

Post a Comment