Followers

Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday 20 October 2014

Karleigh Sue New Release...



Hello!
Today I am sharing with you a make I have created for Karleigh Sue
You can purchase the images from the ETSY SHOP
I have used the image
CUPPA TIME
and I love her!



Here is a close up of the image - as I am sure you will agree it is great and perfect to colour

I have coloured the image with pro-markers and kept the colours bright and cheery - we are having so much wind and rain at the moment I needed bright and warm colours!
I have used craftwork cards DSP and teamed this with grey card from my stash and the sentiment is craftwork cards too.
I have added a bow to the top of the card


Here is the bow - I always feel that I struggle with bows! but am pleased with this one! 

I hope you have liked my make and thank you for taking the time to look!
Please join in the fun and games that we have going on in the facebook group this week!

Happy Crafting
Hugs
Debbi xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment