Followers

Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday 11 October 2014

Time Flies...

Hello



This morning I am sharing with you the card I have made for fantasy Stampers

This challenge theme is
TIME FLIES



I loved this challenge as I could punk up the card! 
Clocks and cogs love them! 

I have stamped the image then inked the edges of the panel in the ink keeping the image plain to make it stand out more

I have teamed this with a blue background and coordinating panel of DSP with the world on perfect for a time theme! 



I added mulberry flowers to the card in beige and pale blue to highlight the colours used in the card

I hope you will join in the challenge this time
Time flies us a great theme!  

The stamp I have used is la Blanche clocks! Brilliant stamps 
Love them

Happy crafting
Hugs
Debbi xx

1 comment: